Servicing your car protects you against unexpected faults and issues that may crop up at any moment
with your car. This translates to repair bills which can be costly and a financial drain at the best of times.
Hence, servicing is a small investment with big rewards. What servicing does is:
- Reduce the cost of repairs over your car's future years
- Peace of mind reducing the risk of breakdowns
- Will reduce your costs for repairs in the future
- Maintains the standards of the vehicle's brakes and tyres
- Less chance of accidents
- Provide you with greater fuel economy
- Ensures vehicle runs at maximum potential
- Resale value increases when sold with a full-service history
The Car Group's servicing is here to help with all your car care needs, including everything from servicing
to MOT and repairs.
- We offer interim, full and major services
- MOT tests and general repairs
- One-off checks and treatments
For extra peace of mind, we offer a free safety check where we examine the tyres, fluid levels, lights and
brakes and make sure that everything is in full working order.
Once you have booked your service, we will take care of your car while you relax in our bar area where
you can free coffee or refreshments, wi-fi. We also have unparalleled body massage seats which literally
must be experienced to know just how relaxing and therapeutic they are.
You can also head off and leave the car with us and we will give you a call when the car is ready to be
Can I buy a service plan so I can pay monthly, rather than in full?
Yes, you can. Please call one of our service advisors on 0161 797 7977 who will be happy to help you
How long does a service take?
Typically, a service can take up to 2 hours.
What does a service include?
This depends on what service you want. There is a minor which can be as simple as just changing the oil
and oil filter. The major service includes changing the oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, cabin filter and a
brake fluid change.
Could I have a courtesy car whilst my car is being serviced?
Courtesy cars are available via advanced bookings and you are required to insure the car whilst you use it.